1. Mist Maker Size: 4.6 cm diameter, 4.2cm tall
3. Aerosolized amount 300-400ml/H
4. Disc: 1.5cm.
5. Output Voltage: 24V DC.
6. With a US AC/DC adapter
7. Input: 110-250V, 50/60Hz
8. Output: DC 24V, 700mA
9. Cable Length: 210 cm (82 inch) (90cm attach to adapter, 120cm attach to mist maker) , 3.5mm in diameter Points for attention:
1. Do not turn over the Mist Maker When the switch is turned on,keep upright,or it may damage the atomizer.
2. Please ensure that the daily running time is less than 10 hours, otherwise the life of atomizing slice will be shorted.
3. Don’t touch the atomizing slice while the Mist Maker is working.
4. Ensure the water at high quality, use clean tap water.(water quality deterioration may influence the lifetime)
5. Please switch off the power before Movement or maintenance.
6. The atomizing slice is consumable,and its service life is ≥3000 hours.If marked reduction of Mist present, please clean atomizing slice with a cotton swab(don’t need to use any detergent).Keep it clean. Note: 1.The product of the nozzles upper part, the water injection mouth more than 2-3 cm best, not less than nozzles, also cannot too higher than nozzles.Please use higher container to prevent water from splashing out.
2.Please do not touch the top of atomization when use it, the frequency exceeds the body’s normal tolerance range, so you may have a similar feeling of electric shock if you touch it, but this is not electric leakage.
3.If you find that the new product has some water stains or dirt on it, please contact our customers service
1 x Mist maker
1 x AC-DC adapter (US plug)
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
This AGPtek mist maker can add a stunning mist effect to your pond, rockery or water tank to filter the bad smell with electro and ultrasonic technology.
Ideal for indoor or outdoor fountains, water feature, and office use.
Perfects for use it in your pond, rockery, fishtank, vase, birdbath, etc, then it will create a magical atmosphere.
Easy to operate, put in the water and the voltage is 24V, then the mist appears.
No heat or chemicals used.