ALEX+ is a neck posture tracker that uses precise sensors to monitor the position and movement of user’s neck and head in real time.
ALEX+ sits on your neck and gently vibrates when users adopt poor posture such as Forward Head Posture and Text Neck for a certain period.
Its companion coaching app guides user to address bad habits and tracks user’s progress.
ALEX+ is a habit changer that support you with coaching programs, exercises and more.
(1) Wearing behind the neck, ALEX+ measure the neck posture precisely by using the sensor and IOT technology.
(2) Comfortable to wear with very light weight of 20g and adjustable legs usable for all head size and shape
(3) Alert bad posture with gentle vibration using posture decision algorithm patented
(4) Store and manage posture data with mobile APP in a hourly, daily and weekly basis
(5) Change settings by one click depending on the usage situation such as work, study, rest and practice
(6) Coaching programs helping to build good posture habits giving missions of posture and exercises every day
(7) Learn and follow correct actions of stretching exercises for neck health selected by posture experts
(8) Get alerts when you sit down and move little for too long. Make you move and be health.
ALEX+ is a smart wearable device that encourages good posture habits by measuring the angle of the neck. If a user’s neck bends too far into a “poor posture angle”, ALEX will gently vibrate to alert the user to correct their posture.
ALEX+ is designed to lightly rest on the back of the neck with two legs hanging around the ears for support. ALEX+ has very flexible legs that can be stretched and shortened to fit any head and neck shape.
Users do not need to wear the device all the time. ALEX+ shines when worn during long, inactive hours such as sitting behind a desk at work. ALEX+’s battery can last up to 70 hours on a single charge.
ALEX+’s App tracks posture improvement with detailed graphs and stats.
ALEX+’s App also has coaching programs that the user can follow daily missions of posture and stretching exercise until building a good habit. ALEX+ is not just a tracker but also a habit changer. For proper use, Alex Plus must be on back of your neck, not on your hair