* Enjoy stunning and true-to-life 1080P HD footage
* Robust TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 4-in-1 video output
* Effortless output mode switching via the DIP switch
* True day & night monitoring with up to 66ft IR night vision
* 3D DNR image processing technology for realistic images
* IP66 weatherproof for outdoor use in rainy/windy/foggy days
* Able to endure high and low temperature from -4°F to 140°F
* Compatible with ANNKE’s DVRs and various third-party DVRs
Video Resolution: HD1080P(1920×1080@30fps)
Image sensor: 1/2.7″ Color CMOS
Angle of View: 90°
Number of Infra-Red LEDs: 18
Night Vision Distance: Up to 66ft/20m
DNR: 3D DNR
Wide Dynamic Range: Digital WDR
IR Cut Filter: Yes
Switch Mode: DIP Switch
Video Fomart: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS 4 in 1, default AHD
1x 1080P Camera
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
【CRYSTAL CLEAR 1080P FOOTAGE】 See everything clearly that matters in 1080P HD, easily recognize the details you need in smooth and clear videos to never leave anything into your imagination.
【POWERFUL 4-IN-1 COMPATIBILITY】 It Supports 1080P HD TVI/AHD/CVI video output as well as 960H CVBS video output, and its default output mode is 1080P AHD. It is compatible with ANNKE¡¯s DVRs and most third-party DVRs in the market. With the DIP switch on the cable, you can freely switch the video output mode.
【66FT AUTOMATIC NIGHT VISION】 The equipped premium IR LEDs are automatically activated in low light conditions so that you can capture crystal clear B&W vision at dawn, dust, night, on rainy days or any conditions with low light illumination.
【EASY TO INSTALL AND OPERATE】 With the three-axis stand, the camera is super easy to install and adjust. Besides, as it is CE/FCC certified, you can always rely on its high-quality power adapter.
【IP66 WEATHERPROOF & DUSTPROOF】 IP66 weatherproof camera is built to withstand the most unforgiving weather conditions for both indoor&outdoor use. The design effectively prevents the camera from dust and water in all kinds of climates. It is tested that the camera can perform well even in extreme temperature from -4 °F to 140 °F.