Since our beginnings in 1987, HoMedics has created, innovated and refined a remarkable line of personal wellness products to become the recognized #1 Brand in Massage. But massage is not all we do! HoMedics has a full line of in-home wellness products that are uniquely designed to promote your well-being; including Air Filters, humidifiers, sleep aids, fitness monitors, and more.
HoMedics Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Smart Measure Technology features Smart Measure Technology for clinically proven accuracy; Large size digits for an easy to read display; Risk Category Index compares readings to defined levels established by the U.S. National Institutes of Health; Portable and convenient; 99 Memory recall; Date & time stamp and memory averaging function: Requires 2 “AAA” Alkaline batteries (not included).
• Position the monitor at the same level as your heart during measurement to ensure accurate readings
• Blood pressure changes with every heartbeat and is in constant fluctuation throughout the day
• Blood pressure measurement can be affected by the position of the user, his or her physiologic condition, and other factors. For the greatest accuracy, wait 1 hour after exercising bathing, eating, drinking beverages with alcohol or caffeine, or smoking to measure blood pressure
• Before measurement, it is suggested that you sit quietly for 15 minutes as measurements taken during a relaxed state will have greater accuracy. You should not be physically tired or exhausted while taking a measurement
• During the measurement, do not talk or move your arm or hand muscles
• With the cuff wrapped around your wrist, press the START/STOP button. Sit quietly and let the monitor do the rest
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: One HoMedics Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. One user’s manual. One 5 year limited warranty
ACCURATE READINGS: This monitor uses innovative Smart Measure Technology to detect systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and pulse. Smart Measure Technology enables the monitor to automatically inflate and deflate at the appropriate level for each individual. With one touch of a button, the cuff will automatically inflate and begin the measurement process
RISK CATEGORY INDEX: When a measurement is complete, the monitor will display your systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and pulse readings. The monitor automatically finds where your measurement results fall on the National Institute of Heart Lung and Blood Institute’s table, and provides a cue if your reading falls into an increased risk category. No cue is given if the reading falls within the normal range defined by NIH
TRACK YOUR BP HISTORY: Blood pressure readings only tell you what your BP is in that instant. The Memory function of the HoMedics BP Monitor allows you to see the history of your readings. Up to 99 readings can be stored giving you a clear image of your BP over time. This time-lapse of your BP is extremely helpful for you and your doctor to assess your heart health. Many of today’s various health problems are correlated with high BP. Therefore, BP monitoring is important for identifying those at risk
SMALL AND PORTABLE: This Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is compact, so you can take it with you anywhere. This device gives you the ability to take consistent, periodic blood pressure measurements. With this easily accessible tool, you no longer need to wonder what blood pressure category you fall into