La Crosse Technology 308-146 Atomic Wireless Color Forecast Station with Dew Point, Heat Index, USB charging port
Weather in color, right at your fingertips. Vibrant LCD with light dimmer for nighttime use with On-Demand option by battery power or continuous lighting using included AC adapter. Charging USB port for mobile devices (charging cord, not included) Displays indoor & outdoor temperature and humidity, and features atomic self-setting time and date with automatic daylight saving time reset. Includes weather resistant wireless transmitting outdoor sensor with range up to 200 ft.
Future forecast with color icons
Color weather icons, such as sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy. This weather station learns! Please allow 3-4 weeks for barometer calibration to generate its best and most accurate forecast. Monitor indoor temperature (F/C) & humidity. Select to display Heat Index & Dew Point.
Self setting Atomic time & date
Automatically sets to selected time zone setting (AST Atlantic Time -EST Eastern Time -CST Central Time -MST Mountain Time -PST Pacific Time -AKT Alaskan Time -HAT Hawaiian Time)
Weather station receives transmitted signal from included wireless sensor, sending outdoor temperature & humidity to the display. Maximum transmitting range of 200 ft (600meters) in open air. Obstructions, such as metal or glass, can reduce range. Weather station can receive up to 3 sensors (sold separately)
Charge by USB
Using supplied AC adapter, the weather station can charge a mobile device (phone, MP3, etc) with output to maximum 1 AMP.
Set an alarm for wake up or alert reminder. Snooze for an additional 10 minutes. On-demand backlight using battery power, or constant lit operating on AC adapter. Dimmer for nighttime use. Displays icon for weak battery for either display or sensor.
- ATOMIC time and date (auto sets)
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Charge devices with USB charging port on back (charging cord not included)
- Calendar: month, day and date
- Color forecast: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy
- 12 hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- IN/OUT temp. (F/C) & humidity (%RH) with MIN/MAX
- Light up display with press of button using battery power OR continuous light using AC adapter with ON/OFF option
- LCD light dimmer for nighttime use
- Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -20 F to 140 F (-20 C to 60 C)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to + 50 C)
- Transmission Range: 200 Ft
- Receiver: 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included) or included 5.0V AC Adapter
- Sensor: 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
From the Manufacturer
1) first new alkaline batteries dated 2023 or newer into the display
2) new alkaline batteries dated 2023 or newer into the remote transmitter
3) the transmitter and display should be 3-5 feet apart with nothing in between
4) the time, temperature and humidity should be pre-populated on the display
5) place the transmitter outside within 300 feet or the display.
Notes to comments: the display can operate just on batteries or just on ac power
if the display is operated only on ac power please ensure the cord is securely into the back port hole or it will not power up and the display will be blank
Also the display has an high and low brightness
Setting and to be displayed on high brightness consent the display needs to be plugged into the ac adapter.
Also to the atomic clock setting it can take up to 5 days for it to connect to the atomic signal.
To help facilitate greeting the atomic signal. Place the display in a window facing Colorado. Overnight between 12am- 5am when the signal is the strongest will help assist get the signal.
Atomic self-setting time and date with automatic DST updates
Indoor and Outdoor Temperature & Humidity with MIN/MAX recorded values
Vibrant color LCD with nighttime dimmer
Weather forecast icons
USB charging port on back to recharge mobile devices (charging cord sold separately)