Polar FT7 heart rate monitor watch offers all the features of the FT4 plus Energy Pointer. Energy Pointer visually indicates when you are in your fat-burning range or aerobic fitness range. A weekly training summary provides feedback for your workouts and keeps up to 99 files in memory. Coded to avoid frequency interruptions. Provides automatic target zone to help maintain the intensity, but can be changed by the user. Audible alarm alerts the user when out of their zone. Counts and displays caloric expenditure. Tracks totals for session, training hours, and in-zone training. Button-free Heart Touch function. Since 1986, Power Systems’ passion for fitness has been fueled by our customers. Power Systems is committed to ensuring people have the tools to lead active lives with professional-grade products, cutting-edge educational materials, and elite customer service. “Power Your Potential” is the philosophy that guides everything Power Systems stands for.
The Polar FT7 is a rugged watch and data-tracking heart rate monitor, combined in one attractive package. An innovative EnergyPointer feature graphically displays real-time information during your workout, letting you know if you’re burning fat or improving aerobic fitness. The FT7 comes complete with comfortable fabric transmitter and coded heart rate transmission, to avoid electronic cross-talk.
An easy-to-read EnergyPointer feature tells you if you’re burning fat (left of center line) or building fitness (right of center line).
What’s in the box?
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar WearLink+ transmitter
- FT7 Getting Started Guide
Smart Coaching Features
- Energy Pointer: If you want to improve your fitness or burn fat, EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature that visually shows the main effect of your training, so you can focus on what you want to achieve.
- OwnCal: OwnCal is one of the most accurate calorie counters on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate (HRmax), and how hard you’re training.
- Training Load: The web-based Training Load helps you strike a balance between rest and training, showing your daily cumulative training load, and advising when rest days are needed and when it’s best to train harder in order to maintai performance improvement.
- Body Measurement
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate as BPM or percentage of max
- HRmax (user-set)
- Manual target zone as BPM
- Data transfer
- Compatible with Intel-based Mac, PC, and polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Web-based functionality
- Training analyzing
- Training diary
- Training load
- Training programs
- 99 training files with summaries
- Weekly history
- Graphical target zone indicator
- HeartTouch button-free operation of wrist unit
- Date and weekday indicator
- Displays text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User-replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Polar timing products include a limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Established in 1977, Polar products help you understand and maximize your training. The company’s combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in an innovative product line of fitness tools for athletes of all ability levels to achieve desired results.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Adjustable, audible alarm alerts the user when out of their zone
Counts and displays caloric expenditure
Tracks totals for session, training hours, in-zone training and provides weekly training summary
Button-free Heart Touch function
Fitness training watch for walking, running, biking, circuit, HIIT and other cardio workouts